Lesa Waters APRN, BC, FNP
South Central Urgent Care – Sandersville is open five days a week for ailments such as:
- Sore Throats
- Ear aches
- Coughs and colds
- Nebulizer treatment
- Basic labs (CLIA Certified Laboratory)
- Digital X-Ray service
- Sport injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Possible broken bones or simple fractures
- Flus and fevers
- Eye infection
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Minor cuts that may need stitches
South Central Urgent Care – Sandersville also manages chronic conditions such as:
Our staff is skilled in Occupational Medicine whereby providing:
- Evaluation and treatment of occupational injuries and illness
- Physical examinations
- Drug testing
- Flu shots and immunizations
South Central Urgent Care – Sandersville is accepting new patients.
Medicare, Medicaid and Most Commerical Insurance Plans are Accepted.
No appointment is necessary.