XTRAC | South Central Dermatology
Posted on May 23, 2018
South Central Dermatology Offers XTRAC Services
XTRAC is the only FDA-cleared, clinically proven excimer laser that gets skin clear of psoriasis. Many patients see significant improvement and long-lasting reductions. Because XTRAC delivers a highly targeted, therapeutic beam of UVB light only to areas of the skin affected by psoriasis, healthy skin surrounding the lesions stays that way.
XTRAC clears the symptoms, prolongs the remission and returns skin to a clinically healthy state in record time. All of which means XTRAC delivers consistently predictable results so patients experience more good days of living than bad.
- Effective treatment—symptoms reduced generally in 10-12 treatment sessions
- Long-lasting relief—typically several months free of symptoms
- Simple, painless treatment—sessions are very short
- Relief without messy creams and daily skin care regimen
- Covered by most major insurance companies, available by prescription
To learn more about XTRAC services or to schedule an appointment, please call South Central Dermatology at 601-425-4860. South Central Dermatology is located at 1410 Jefferson Street in Laurel and is open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. South Central Dermatology accepts Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial insurance plans. Services are provided by Amy Adams, DO, Dermatologist and Ashlynn Martin, NP.