South Central Behavioral Health Services provides services under the direction of a psychiatrist, who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders. Treatment for disorders begin with patients ages 6 and up and include: ADHD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Depression, Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Anxiety Disorders, Bi-Polar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Suboxone Treatment and Substance Abuse Disorders. The team of experienced professionals at South Central includes a Physician, a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Professional Counselors, a Social Worker, RNs, LPNs, Activity Director and host of Behavioral Health Technicians.
South Central Behavioral Health Services provides a wide array of care for the mental healthcare needs of children through elderly adults. Psychiatric evaluation and treatment is available through inpatient and outpatient services.
- South Central Behavioral Health Services is an outpatient clinic that provides individual and family counseling through qualified healthcare providers. Mental healthcare for people ages 6 and up are served through the psychiatric clinic that offers a caring staff of professionals, comfortable environment and private sessions.
This facility is a clinic owned by South Central Regional Medical Center. Office visits are subject to co-pays. You may also be responsible for co-insurance and deductible for office procedures and ancillary services, such as laboratory services and x-rays when performed.
- South Central Recovery Center is an inpatient program that provides a 5-7 day Alcohol and Drug Detoxification to secure clinical support through the withdrawal phase for those 18 years and older.
This facility is an inpatient division of South Central Regional Medical Center. This may mean your visits are subject to any deductibles, co-insurance and/or co-payments.
For more information or to make an appointment, call South Central Behavioral Health Services at 601-426-9614.
Suboxone Treatment Available in Laurel
South Central Behavioral Health provides opioid addiction treatment and recovery in Laurel and surrounding areas. Amandeep Singh, MD, Psychiatrist, works with each patient to meet their specific needs. Medication-Assisted Treatment is an outpatient service, so the participant can continue to recover while continuing their daily activities like work, schooling and home care uninterrupted.
Our Services for Opioid Addiction Treatment:
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone medication to address withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Medical exams with our physician at each visit to ensure safety
- Convenient outpatient services
- No referral required
- Confidential treatment provided
Suboxone medication is used as a safe alternative to satisfy the needs of patients who have experienced substance abuse. The benefits of Suboxone treatment include lowering the potential for misuse, suppressing opioid withdrawal and decreasing the craving symptoms.
Scheduling an appointment is easy and we will do our best to cater to your needs. We do not accept insurance. Please contact our clinic today to learn more about this service and payment options.
South Central Behavioral Health | 601-426-9614 | 1105 Adams Street, Laurel, MS 39440