Effective November 1, 2021, the following South Central OB-GYN providers will see patients at new locations:
- Robert A. DeSantis, MD & Stacey Nix, FNP office will be located at Ellisville OB-GYN. Ph: 601-477-2226
- Ashley Floyd, WHNP, CLC, office will be located at South Central Clinic for Women on 15th Avenue in Laurel. Ph: 601-649-5421
- Sonya Everett, WHNP, office will be located at South Central OB-GYN in the Medical Office Complex on Jefferson Street in Laurel. Ph: 601-649-5421
For questions regarding locations and upcoming appointments, please contact your OB-GYN office. To learn more about OB-GYN services available locally, visit scrmc.com.
Click here to access our secure South Central Clinics Patient Portal.
South Central Obstetrics & Gynecology provides complete healthcare for women. Services provided include:
- Comprehensive Female Care
- Complete Obstetric Care
- da Vinci Robotics Gynecological Surgical Services
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Pap Smear Evaluation and Treatment
- Pregnancy and Childbirth Care
- Laser Surgery
- Infertility including Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Urinary Incontinence
South Central Obstetrics & Gynecology is accepting new patients.
Medicare, Medicaid and Most Commercial Insurance Plans are Accepted.
For an appointment, please call (601) 649-5421
Click here for directions
This facility is a clinic owned by South Central Regional Medical Center. Office visits are subject to co-pays. You may also be responsible for co-insurance and deductible for office procedures and ancillary services, such as laboratory services and x-rays when performed.
Receive appointment reminders directly to your cell phone. Sign up today for text messages! It’s quick and easy: Text SCClinic to 622622 to complete registration or scan the QR code now. Message and data rates may apply.