South Central Cancer Center
1203 Jefferson Street
Laurel, MS 39440
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Click here to access our secure South Central Regional Medical Center Patient Portal.
For information about South Central Cancer Center, please call (601) 518-7054.
South Central Regional Medical Center’s Comprehensive Cancer Care Program works to provide patients individualized cancer care while staying in Laurel. Services include:
- Radiation Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Medical Oncology
- General Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
Helping to guide you through the Comprehensive Cancer Care Program is the Nurse Navigator. The Nurse Navigator program at South Central’s Cancer Center is unique to our region and provides significant benefits and peace of mind to our patients and their families.
Specially trained and experienced in oncology care, the Nurse Navigator:
- Educates and supports each patient, empowering them to make informed treatment decisions
- Navigates patients through initial diagnosis
- Facilitates patient interaction and communication with your care team
- Arranges treatment and coordinates care with all specialties to ensure a continuum of support
South Central Cancer Center is accepting new patients.
This facility is an outpatient division of South Central Regional Medical Center. This may mean your visits are subject to any deductibles, co-insurance and/or co-payments.