To enroll or for more information on South Central’s Wellness Works program, please call 1-888-977-3319.
South Central Regional Medical Center’s employee health program is designed to work hand-in-hand with helping local employers with their many employee health needs. This program will assist in controlling costs associated with rising workers’ compensation and general healthcare costs.
The WellnessWorks program helps companies streamline on-going communication and easy access to healthcare services to you and your employees. South Central Regional Medical Center is here to serve the community, and that includes helping business and industries improve the overall health and wellness of their workforce.
Kimberly Schwan is SCRMC Corporate Health Consultant (CHC), she will act as a liaison between you and our South Central Regional Medical Center and affiliated providers.
The four basic components that make up the WellnessWorks program include:
- Occupational Health Services
- Provide onsite safety talks and onsite loss prevention strategies
- Schedule physicals, drug screens and any other required pre-hire services needed
- Needs analysis of worksite
- Workers’ Compensation Services
- Cost-effective and efficient providers to ensure timely treatment
- Providers that understand the importance of completing Return-to-Work paperwork timely
- Ongoing communication regarding appointments, tests ordered, etc., to keep you informed about the status of your injured employee
- Preventative Health/Wellness Services
- Review of preventative health benefits available in your insurance plan
- Employee education talks and events regarding their wellness benefits
- Health Risk Appraisal education and services – surveys that provide individual’s information regarding their current health risk factors, as well as suggesting areas for improvement
- Group Health Services
- Monthly health education and safety awareness information via email addresses and flyers
- WellnessWorks at Home cards – 24/7 Service Coordination number to call for assistance in scheduling all employees’ healthcare needs
- Provide a Specific Employer and Employee Design (SEED) health promotion plan
There is no cost associated with enrolling in the WellnessWorks program. A brief enrollment and implementation process is required to ensure that the healthcare providers are informed and aware of the employers’ requirements and protocols for handling healthcare needs.
To enroll or request more information about taking advantage of these services please contact Kimberly Schwan, South Central Regional Medical Centers Wellness Works Corporate Health Consultant at 601-319-0554 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org , or call the 24/7 service coordination number at (888)977-3319.