Cancer care close to home. South Central Cancer Center in Laurel offers comprehensive cancer treatment. Those undergoing cancer treatment need to be surrounded by loved ones. South Central is pleased to provide cancer treatment close to home, and the ones you love. The South Central cancer program offers hematology and medical oncology, general surgery, chemotherapy, radiation oncology and plastic surgery. South Central’s team of cancer care specialists work together to provide patients individualized cancer treatment.
For information about South Central Cancer Center, please call 601-518-7054.
South Central Regional Medical Center’s Comprehensive Cancer Care Program works to provide patients individualized cancer care while staying in Laurel. Services include:
- Radiation Oncology
- Interventional Radiology
- Medical Oncology
- General Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
Helping to guide you through the Comprehensive Cancer Care Program is the Nurse Navigator. The Nurse Navigator program at South Central’s Cancer Center is unique to our region and provides significant benefits and peace of mind to our patients and their families.
Specially trained and experienced in oncology care, the Nurse Navigator:
- Educates and supports each patient, empowering them to make informed treatment decisions
- Navigates patients through initial diagnosis
- Facilitates patient interaction and communication with your care team
- Arranges treatment and coordinates care with all specialties to ensure a continuum of support
South Central Cancer Center is accepting new patients.