Click here to access our secure South Central Clinics Patient Portal.
South Central Pediatrics provides acute and comprehensive medical care for pediatric and adolescent patients. Services provided include:
- Newborn Care
- Hospital Care
- Acute Care for Infants, Children and Adolescents
- Well-Baby and Health Maintenance Examinations
- Chronic Care for Asthma and Diabetes
- Care for Attention Deficit Disorder
- Educational Information for Age Related Concerns
- After Hours Triage Service Staffed with Experienced Nurses
South Central Pediatrics is accepting new patients.
Medicaid, CHIPS and Most Commercial Insurance Plans are Accepted.
For an appointment, please call (601) 649-3520.
Click here for directions