Click here to access our secure South Central Clinics Patient Portal.
South Central Pediatrics provides acute and comprehensive medical care for pediatric and adolescent patients. Services provided include:
- Newborn Care
- Hospital Care
- Acute Care for Infants, Children and Adolescents
- Well-Baby and Health Maintenance Examinations
- Chronic Care for Asthma and Diabetes
- Care for Attention Deficit Disorder
- Educational Information for Age Related Concerns
- After Hours Triage Service Staffed with Experienced Nurses
South Central Pediatrics is accepting new patients.
Medicaid, CHIPS and Most Commercial Insurance Plans are Accepted.
For an appointment, please call (601) 649-3520.
Click here for directions
This facility is a clinic owned by South Central Regional Medical Center. Office visits are subject to co-pays. You may also be responsible for co-insurance and deductible for office procedures and ancillary services, such as laboratory services and x-rays when performed.
Receive appointment reminders directly to your cell phone. Sign up today for text messages! It’s quick and easy: Text SCClinic to 622622 to complete registration or scan the QR code now. Message and data rates may apply.