SkinPen Available | South Central Dermatology
Posted on February 22, 2023
BRING OUT YOUR INNER BEAUTY WITH SKINPEN®!
South Central Dermatology offers SkinPen. SkinPen microneedling is a small device that creates big transformations. Bring your beauty to the surface and boost your confidence with SkinPen.
Call us today at 601-425-4860 to schedule your treatment!
WHAT DOES SKINPEN DO?
SkinPen microneedling is a small device that creates big transformations. Bring your beauty to the surface and boost your confidence with SkinPen.
IS SKINPEN FOR ME?
- SkinPen rejuvenates skin from the inside out for younger-looking skin
- Results are natural, safe and effective for all skin tones and types
- Jump-starts new collagen without heat or chemicals
- Quick-and-easy with little to no downtime
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
SkinPen is a simple, comfortable, and effective treatment for skin rejuvenation. With four to six treatments spaced four to six weeks apart, you can see improvement in your skin.
- Your provider will gently cleanse your skin. Topical anesthesia may be administered to assure maximum comfort during the treatment.
- Skin Pen creates millions of controlled micro-channels in the skin. This jump starts the production of collagen and elastin and encourages the release of growth factors that recruit and increase reparative cells. The result is a cascade of healing processes that can continue for months following your treatment.
- The SkinPen treatment takes 15 minutes to take effect. Depending on whether an anesthetic is used prior to treatment, your entire treatment session may last up to one hour- still plenty of time to schedule your treatment before work or during your lunch hour. Be sure to speak with your provider before you come to get an accurate estimate, so you know how to plan your visit.
- Your skin may initially appear slightly pink to red, similar to a mild sunburn. This is normal and should subside within 24 to 72 hours.
- Some people see rejuvenated skin after just one treatment, and results may continue to improve for three to six months following your last treatment.