Application and Interview Tips
- Please include ALL employment history on your application.
- Answer all questions on the application honestly.
- List at least 2 work and/or professional references with current phone numbers and/or email addresses.
- Do not include family members as references.
- List a current phone number and email address where you may be reached.
- Incomplete applications may be voided.
- If you are a new graduate applying for a professional position, please include one instructor as a reference.
- Arrive on time for your interview. If you are unsure of the location, please call SCRMC Human Resources for directions – 601-399-0517. SCRMC Human Resources is located at 23 Mason Street in Laurel (the Wellness Center building).
- Dress for success! Business Casual is appropriate.
- Do not bring guest, parents or children with you to your interview.
- Please turn your cell phone off during your interview.
- Do not call to check the status of your application. Our policy does not allow us to give status information over the phone. You can check the status of your application on our career site.