The Wellness Center offers a variety of instructor based fitness classes for all ages and fitness levels.
5.11.20 – During this time, South Central Wellness Center will offer limited aerobic/cycling classes. Details regarding new policies are below.
- Revised hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- All members must reserve an appointment time for the aerobics room or spin room. The gym floor and equipment does not require an appointment.
- The pool, childcare and showers will remain closed. Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery will not be offered. The locker rooms and restrooms will be open with admittance of 2 guests at a time.
- Revised rates for Wellness Center only:
- $24 for 12 sessions
- $5 for guest pass
- All previous membership rates will be postponed until further notice.
The MSDH requires gyms to follow strict guidelines to maintain safety for all in the facility:
- All members must wear a face mask from June 17 – July 1.
- No more than 30% of the gym’s maximum capacity with limitation of 1 hour per day.
- Classes or group exercises are allowed with members maintaining a minimum of a 6-foot distance apart.
- All members must sanitize their hands when entering and exiting the gym and when they move between equipment.