Click here to access our secure South Central Clinics Patient Portal.
South Central Primary Care Services is located at 1008 N. 15th Avenue in Laurel. Services offered at the facility include primary care services, obstetrical-gynecology, and medical weight management. Healthcare providers include:
- Kelly Tullos, MD, D-ABOM, Board Certified Obesity Medicine & Family Medicine Physician
- Ashley Floyd, WHNP, CLC
- Michael Weber, MD, Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Keith Winstead, DO, Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology
This facility is located at 1008 N. 15th Avenue in Laurel.
Primary Care and Medical Weight Management services and treatment by Dr. Tullos include:
- Chronic Healthcare Management
- Metabolic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Weight Management
- Lifestyle Counseling
- Nutrition Counseling
- Physical Activity
- Emotional and Binge Eating Counseling
- Medication Management
OB-GYN services by Ashley Floyd, WHNP, CLC, Dr. Weber and Dr. Winstead offer complete healthcare for women and include:
- Comprehensive Female Care
- Complete Obstetric Care
- da Vinci Robotics Gynecological Surgical Services
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Gynecological Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Pap Smear Evaluation and Treatment
- Pregnancy and Childbirth Care
- Laser Surgery
- Infertility Evaluation
- Urinary Incontinence
South Central Primary Care Services is accepting new patients. Medicare, Medicaid and Most Commercial Insurance Plans are Accepted.
For an appointment, please call (601) 426-5125
This facility is a clinic owned by South Central Regional Medical Center. Office visits are subject to co-pays. You may also be responsible for co-insurance and deductible for office procedures and ancillary services, such as laboratory services and x-rays when performed.
Receive appointment reminders directly to your cell phone. Sign up today for text messages! It’s quick and easy: Text SCClinic to 622622 to complete registration or scan the QR code now. Message and data rates may apply.