Click here to access our secure South Central Clinics Patient Portal.
South Central Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the opening of South Central Podiatry.
Pain and loss of function in our feet and ankles can limit our quality of life, and we understand that returning you back to normal is of the utmost importance to you. That is why we offer the highest standard of care in podiatry. It is our goal to resolve your pain and function issues in a way that allows you to live the life you are accustomed to.
Common Foot Problem Treatments Available:
- Hammer toes
- Ingrown toenails
- Plantar fasciitis
- Corns and calluses
- Plantar warts
- Neuromas of the foot
- Arch or heel pain
- Diabetic foot care
- Athlete’s foot
- Foot pain
- Dry/cracked skin of the foot
- Onychomycosis (toenail fungus)
Common Procedures Available at Office:
- Nail avulsions and Phenol matrixectomies (for ingrown or infected nail)
- Soft tissue and joint injections Flexor tenotomies (treatment of diabetic foot ulcer)
- Soft tissue Biopsies Soft tissue mass destruction and excision
Common Outpatient Surgical Procedures:
- Digital arthroplasties for hammer toe correction
- Exostectomies (removal of overgrowth of bone)
- Joint fusions
- Joint implants
- Incision and drainage of abscesses of the foot
- Graft application
- Soft tissue mass excision
Medicare, Medicaid and Most Commercial Insurance Plans are accepted.
For an appointment, please call (601) 426-4010.
This facility is a clinic owned by South Central Regional Medical Center. Office visits are subject to co-pays. You may also be responsible for co-insurance and deductible for office procedures and ancillary services, such as laboratory services and x-rays when performed.
Receive appointment reminders directly to your cell phone. Sign up today for text messages! It’s quick and easy: Text SCClinic to 622622 to complete registration or scan the QR code now. Message and data rates may apply.