Chronic Care Management
Chronic Care Management: We’re Here for You 24/7.
Between doctor visits, taking the right medications at the right times, and following advice from different healthcare professionals, managing any chronic condition can be overwhelming. Conditions such as diabetes, congestive heart failure, COPD, hypertension and more, are serious chronic conditions that require consistent care. Under Traditional Medicare Coverage, you are entitled to receive Chronic Care Management services, allowing your medical provider to provide more services for you in-between visits. Your South Central Chronic Care Management Team is available to answer your questions 24/7.
Medicare Chronic Care Management Patients are provided a variety of services through this program such as:
- Extensive care coordination means that your healthcare is coordinated between your primary care provider and other providers such as medical specialists, pharmacies, laboratories and others. These providers work together to communicate your healthcare effectively and efficiently. This allows for accurate medications and dosages based on your need.
- South Central’s Chronic Care Management team creates personalized care plans and provides one-on-one phone sessions with the patient and nursing staff to assist with reviewing and understanding medications and providing individualized education for each of the patient’s chronic conditions.
- Chronic care management also provides 24/7 access to healthcare professionals whenever you need assistance.
- The team will also work together to review your medical records on a regular basis and make sure you receive all recommended preventative services and screenings.
South Central’s Chronic Care Management team is here to help by coordinating care and helping you receive the services you need. The primary care providers within South Central Clinics believe this services is very important for each of their patients’ health and would like all eligible patients to participate. To learn more or how to enroll, please contact your South Central Care Team today at 601-649-2863. This program is provided for Traditional Medicare Beneficiaries only.
At South Central Regional Medical Center we are committed to improve the health of our community, one person at a time. Take the first step and call one of our South Central Clinics today.
- Ellisville Medical Clinic – 1203 Avenue B, Ellisville, MS 39437 – 601-477-8553
- Laurel Family Clinic – 1440 Jefferson Street, Laurel, MS 39440 – 601-428-0577
- South Central Family Medicine – 1203 Jefferson Street, Laurel, MS 39440 – 601-649-2863
- South Central Internal Medicine – 1203 Jefferson Street, Laurel, MS 39440 – 601-649-2863