Maintaining good overall fitness is an excellent way to prevent many health problems. South Central Regional Medical Center’s Wellness Center offers a complete fitness program personally designed for each member. Fitness classes are available for members of the Wellness Center.
The Wellness Center is located at 1002 Jefferson Street in Laurel. For more information, please call 601-399-0530.
- Revised hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- All members must reserve an appointment time for the aerobics room or spin room. The gym floor and equipment does not require an appointment.
- The childcare room and showers will remain closed. The locker rooms and restrooms will be open with admittance of 2 guests at a time.
- Revised rates for Wellness Center only:
- $24 for 12 sessions
- $5 for guest pass
- All previous membership rates will be postponed until further notice.
Aerobics Class Scheduled – 11.6.20
Water Aerobics Class Schedule – 11.6.20